Biuro Podrozy Reklamy
Agency expert in Online Advertising, Content Strategy.
Profile verified by its owner
About Biuro Podrozy Reklamy
This agency has already been claimed by its owner
We are experts in campaigns linking: social media, web, mobile, search marketing, video, content and influence marketing, guerrilla marketing and other non-standard activities and innovative technologies. Our team creates innovative websites and mobile applications.
Biuro Podrozy Reklamy achieved title the agency of the year twice: Agency of the Year 2014 in Poland – Epica Awards, Integrated Marketing Agency of the Year - Impactor (2015). In total Biuro Podróży Reklamy won 33 awards and industry commendations: Epica Awards, Kreatura, Impactor, Mixx Awards, Webstar Creative, Golden Arrow, Innovation Award, Pen of the Year, Golden Clip, AME Award.
In 2013 Biuro Podrozy Reklamy won a prestigious contract to service IAB Poland in the area of digital marketing. Here you can find credentials from Włodzimierz Schmid, the Chairman of the Board of IAB Poland, received after completing the project https://vimeo.com/121335962.
Since 2003 the agency has worked for over 150 clients, mostly for big brands. Selected clients: Samsung, Allegro, OBI, ING, Sony, Media Markt, Philips, Saturn, Asus, Toshiba, Panasonic, Statoil, Good Year, Dekoral, Lux Med, mBank, PKO BP, IBM, Provident, Real, Link4, Bosch, Beko, Xerox, Leroy Merlin, Amica and more https://biuropodrozyreklamy.com/en/clients/.
The agency holds the Google certificate for advertising in Google Display Network.
17 reasons to work with us: https://biuropodrozyreklamy.com/en/17-reasons/
Send your brief: www.biuropodrozyreklamy.com
Awards or Nominations
- starsEPICA AWARDS: Agency of The Year in Poland – 20142014Agency of The Year in Poland – 2014starsEPICA AWARDS: Silver Winner2014Online campaigns – business to business and corporatestarsKREATURA: Grand Prix2014Grand PrixstarsKREATURA: main prize2014Konrad Świeboda's ambientstarsGOLDEN CLIPS: main prize2015Webstar Creative: Internet campaignstarsKREATURA: main prize2014promotional items – direct mailstarsKREATURA: main prize2014digital – integrated campaignstarsWEBSTAR FESTIVAL: main prize2014Webstar Creative: Internet campaignstarsWEBSTAR FESTIVAL: main prize2014Webstar Creative: Text / CopywritingstarsWEBSTAR FESTIVAL: main prize2014Webstar Creative: Social media campaignstarsTHE PENS OF THE YEAR: main prize2014Publication for clients – BrandstarsIMPACTOR: main prize2014Integrated Marketing Agency of the YearstarsIMPACTOR: main prize2014CSR and PR Project of the YearstarsMIXX AWARDS: main prize2015NGO campaignsstarsZŁOTE SPINACZE: main prize2016Social campaignstarsAME AWARDS: Bronze Medallion2017PRstarsKREATURA: Special reword2016special price for creation
400 12 34 56 78
Biuro Podrozy Reklamy@Biuro Podrozy Reklamy.com
We are active in different sectors
- We are experts in campaigns linking social media, web, mobile, search marketing, video, content marketing with the technological ambients, guerrilla marketing and other non-standard activities and innovative technologies. Our team creates innovative websites and mobile applications.
- No description available.
Interested by our service? Contact us now!
A few metrics about the agency
Check the latest works made for our clients
CHARYTATYWNI.ALLEGRO.PL LAUNCHFebruary 2016
The aim of the B2B campaign was to launch the charity fundraising platform charytatywni.allegro and encourage PR managers to test the website functioning within CSR. The task was to show the potential of the new tool which enables collecting funds for charity purposes and carrying out CSR action.
DEKORAL FASHION CAMPAIGN 2015February 2016
DEKORAL FASHION CAMPAIGN 2015
Image digital campaign. The principal aim of the campaign was to improve the awareness and recognition of the names of Dekoral Fashion colours from the Fashion Collection palette and to make Dekoral Fashion no. 1 expert in terms of colours.
How to prove that nobody knows more about colours than Dekoral Fashion does? How to increase the awareness of the names of colours from the Fashion Collection palette within the target group? Our solution was to carry out a national survey of colour preferences, a reliable study combined with the newest technology and play.
The action comprised 3 areas of activity:
1. Studying the colour preferences in the Internet and offline and using the data collected for PR purposes, resulting in the publication of an extensive report in the trade magazine Cztery Katy.
2. Ambient marketing technologies which consisted in scanning the brains of the passers-by with an encephalograph – action titled “Get to know the colour within your soul” (neuromarketing).
3. A contest based on the study, involving representatives of the world of fashion and design: Karolina Malinowska and Olivier Janiak.
Beko: Great Beko Survey – Digital campaign 2017August 2017
Beko: Great Beko Survey – Digital campaign 2017
Biuro Podróży Reklamy has been selected by Beko for the execution of the digital campaign in 2017. Beko is one of the best brands in the world which offers all necessary household appliances. The brand is now present in more than 100 countries all around the world and is the second biggest white goods brand in Europe.
Within the campaign the agency Was responsible for development of the content marketing strategy and the national online survey (Great Beko Survey) on: Do white goods make the daily life of the Poles easier? Additionally, the agency Was responsible for development of the strategy as well as the graphic design and content of the survey website, preparation of creative materials with tips for digital publication and organization of the contest. The responsibilities of Biuro Podróży Reklamy included also cooperation with the blogosphere as well as production and online distribution of video materials. The agency Was also responsible for purchase of the media for the campaign. The campaign Was on for half a year.
The aim of the action Was to disseminate interesting materials regarding how the Poles deal with their daily duties, to what extent the white goods make their life easier today and how to deal with daily duties more efficiently. The unique content and the data generated within the action were used as a topic of discussions among bloggers and internet users. By these actions Beko wanted to learn more about its consumers and let them get to know it even better. As a result, the brand entered into a dialogue with the internet users.
The actions started with design of a dedicated website of Great Beko Survey – smart.beko.pl. Our agency Was responsible for creation and development of the content. The website allowed its visitors to participate in the contest and online survey. It is also a great source of information on the survey results and smart video tips on how to deal with daily duties more efficiently.
The contest, connected with the online survey, Was a significant element of the campaign. The condition of taking part in the contest Was participation in the survey. The survey Was based on the idea of aggregating data and presenting it in a way attractive for the user, through automatically loaded infographics. For this purpose a questionnaire Was developed including a set of questions which helped to collect data on household habits of the Poles and their opinion on white goods. The data obtained in the action Was used to create thematic articles which, together with the infographics, were widely distributed to the blogosphere.
See all thematic articles here: http://smart.beko.pl/artykuly/
We were also responsible for the contest moderation, winner selection and awarding prizes, i. e. advanced technology white goods. Among others the following tools were used for the promotion of the contest and survey: SEM, GDN and social media marketing. The contest and the survey held great interest for the respondents – nearly 8, 000 of them took part in the online survey.
The next element of the campaign Was creation and online distribution of a series of twenty short videos titled ’Beko Tips’. The videos show some clever DIY ways which make our everyday life easier and save our time in a funny way.
See all Beko Tips videos here: http://smart.beko.pl/smart-video/
Check the latest reviews from our clients
From web design to advertising campaigns, we guide you to the right agency fitting your needs and budget. Then, compare and hire the one that’s right for you.I need an agency
100% free - Fee is charged to agencies willing to collaborate with you.