About Bamboo Labs
This agency has already been claimed by its owner
We have been on the digital advertising map here in Bangkok since 2014. We are mainly focusing on:
- Digital transformation - planning and consultancy
- Strategic planing in digital
- Content production
- Advertising concepts based in digital
- Social Media management
- Digital media planning and buying including programmatic, RTB, biddable and non-biddable media
- Photography and videos
- Website production in case it is a communication tool (we do not create IT solutions, applications, intranets...)
Although our office is based in Bangkok, our client portfolio sees our work span the globe. Our campaigns have run in USA, UK, Italy, and of course in South East Asia.
We are active in different sectors
- Social Media marketing, management and advertising is the core of what we do. It is not an additional service but our core expertise. As we post in between 330 to 520 pieces of content per client in 1 year, we have become a content producing machine; we however do not use the buzz word "content marketing" to describe our services. We are solving business issues for our clients: from brand awareness via solving reputation problems to seeking new employees.
A few metrics about the agency
Check the latest works made for our clients
Social Media managementNovember 2016
Social Media management
We are offering Social Media management and all related tasks such as setting up strategy and tactics, copywriting, graphic design, video production, photography and videography to produce original content, managing platforms and community management including Crisis Management.
In $ years of our existence, we have typically provided this service to 12-16 clients, managing up to 25 different platforms and producing thousands of pieces of content annually. Our clients ranged from FMCG, vehicles, F&B, hospitality to B2B consultancies and heavy industries, with brand awareness, direct sales, recruitment or Public Affairs as the campaign goals.
We can manage Social Media in minimum 3, often more languages.
Concept, photoshoot & website based on the photosNovember 2016
Concept, photoshoot & website based on the photos
Belle’s room is without doubt one of Bangkok’s finest mixology bars. The interior is an ornate and eloquent blend of eras from the French Renaissance to Victorian England with a few twists in between. It oozes casual elegance. Belle’s Room has two distinct personalities, by day a place for tea, coffee, girly chit-chats and light heartedness.
By night things get darker allowing for something a little more mischievous and devilish. Strong cocktails that inspire passion, love and lust were served up by the bars main protagonist and award winning mixologist “Chacha”.
Reading a brief to create Belle’s room website, we realized and agreed with the client that the venue needs overall branding to start with. Our challenge was to choose one particular visual style to feature in a conceptual photo-shoot whilst reflecting Belle’s room’s two distinct day/night personalities in a digital environment.
We first decided upon the decade and location: 2nd half of the 18th Century, France – with the number one European fashion and style icon, Marie Antoinette. Her extravagant outfits, profligate robes, make-up, and outstanding wigs that she often used to make political statements. The reaction of every women we spoke to, from colleagues, clients even the models during casting reassured us that this era and visual style will evoke excitement in the target market.
Having defined the concept we then set about the extensive preparation phase. Having studied the lighting and the tonal colours used in Marie Antoinette’s contemporary paintings; we learned the poses, hand and head positions and spread of figures within the space. Our goal was to transform the usually deity-like representations of sins into situations you might find within a bar: overconsumption, envious couples, seductions… Detailed storyboards were drawn to establish the scenes, the poses and the dynamics of each act during a daytime and nighttime setting.
Please check the full case study at: http://www.bamboolabs.com/belles-room-photo-shoot/
Branding of VitatradeNovember 2018
Branding of Vitatrade
VITATRADE is an importer of açai, a Brazilian superfood berry into Thailand, and operator of healthy cafés in Bangkok. Majority of upscale Sukhumvit cafés as well as shopping outlets such as Villa Market or TOPS carry their product.
We have delivered the full range of services needed for the launch of the brand and start of the sales of the product in Thailand, mainly:
- rebranding including market positioning, brand guidelines, mission, vision...
- Corporate Identity with new mood & tone of communication, logotype and its usage, colors, fonts
- photoshoot of products, lifestyle images, website content and Social Media content
- Social Media management
- website with an e-commerce module
- Facebook advertising including setting up tracking via URLs and Facebook Pixel
Check the latest reviews from our clients
Let us guide you to the best agency
From web design to advertising campaigns, we guide you to the right agency fitting your needs and budget. Then, compare and hire the one that’s right for you.I need an agency
100% free - Fee is charged to agencies willing to collaborate with you.