Last update: 21/03/2018
- If You are selected by a Project Owner in order to work with her/him/it on a Posted Project (“Collaboration”), your work with that Project Owner within the first year from the date you were selected by the Project Owner (the “Commission Fee Period”) will be subject to Sortlist’s commission fee.
- During the Commission Fee Period, You will pay to Sortlist a commission fee representing a percentage on the net amount of the turnover generated by your work with that Project Owner (the “Commission Fee”). The exact percentage is described on the following table:
* Learn more about our memberships here
Total invoiced Trial * Studio * Agency * Premium * Commission Fee 15% 9% 5% 3%
- The net amount to be taken into account for the calculation of the Commission Fee excludes the media investments in respect of and related to the Collaboration. The Commission fee is therefore the difference between (i) all amounts invoiced to the Project Owner and (ii) the amounts (excluding VAT) paid by You to media suppliers in respect of the Collaboration.
- You agree not to (i) impact any cost related to the use of the Services and/or the Commission Fee to the Project Owners and/or to any third-party, and (ii) make any mention of Sortlist in the invoices sent to the Project Owners or to any third-party.
Obligation to provide information
- Within 10 calendar days upon Sortlist’s request, You shall provide Sortlist with all relevant supporting documents in respect of the Collaboration during the Commission Fee Period, including, without limitation, (i) quotes, agreements and invoices between you and the Project Owner, and (ii) any document evidencing media investments or any amounts paid by You to subcontractors as per clause 2.3 above.
- You specifically agree to send to firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of all Invoices issued by You to the Project Owner during the Commission Fee Period within 10 calendar days following the date of issuance of such invoice.
- You represent and warrant that all the information and documents You shall provide to Sortlist are truthful, authentic and real, and that they correspond accurately and veraciously to your work with the Project Owner and subcontractors or suppliers.
- The Commission Fee is due only when You effectively issue an invoice to the Project Owner.
- Prices are billed in Euros (€/EUR). All fees, prices, charges and any other sums due by You to Sortlist are due without any deduction and clear of value added tax (VAT) and any other taxes, levies, imports, duties, charges, fees and withholdings of any nature which, if applicable, shall be invoiced and payable by You at the then prevailing rate. If You are compelled to make any such deduction or clearance, You will pay to Sortlist such additional amounts as are necessary to ensure receipt by Sortlist of the full amount which it would have received but for the deduction.
Governing Law and Consent to Jurisdiction and Venue
- These Commission Fee Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Belgium, and any dispute arising thereof will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, Belgium.